Apples Rotting in Gavin's Vault
In this episode, Bill turns the insecurity tables on Gavin with the IOS 13 keychain bug. The boys also discuss insecure trains, remote code execution vulnerabilities in Atlassian and how to respond to a major outage publicly. Bill is also joined by David Wells who talks about the recent vulnerability he discovered in Comodo AV.
- Major software bug in IOS 13 beta reveals stored passwords without authentication
- Train software snaffled by employee
- Multiple Atlassian Vulnerabilities
- Multiple vulnerabilities to pivot through the Citrix SD-WAN
- Tenable research discover major weaknesses in Siemens
- Cloudflare shows the right way to discuss a major public incident