Automate all the things
Our guest this month is Luke Tamagna-Darr and he tells us about some of the automation projects his team is working on, including predicting CVSS vectors when they are missing from vulnerability descriptions. As always, Satnam walks us through the latest vulnerability news as well as the work Tenable Research has done to identify devices impacted by Ripple20.
- Patch Tuesday (August 2020) - 120 CVEs, 17 Critical
- Zero-Day Remote Code Execution Vulnerability in vBulletin Disclosed
- Ripple20: More Vulnerable Devices Discovered, Including New Vendors
- CVE-2020-10713: “BootHole” GRUB2 Bootloader Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2020-3452: Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance and Firepower Threat Defense Path Traversal Vulnerability
Tenable Research on Medium - https://medium.com/tenable-techblog