Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 88
Hosts: Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist
- Two new blog posts have been published to the Tenable Blog:
- Making It Easier To Perform Credentialed Scanning & Auditing
- Advanced Vulnerability Scanning Using Nessus Course
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials. The latest two videos are updates to older videos and cover basic vulnerability scanning and local patch checking using Nessus.
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
Interview: Jesse Kornblum
Jesse Kornblum is a Computer Forensics Research Guru with the Kyrus Technology
corporation (yes, that's his official title). Jesse joins us to talk about computer forensics and current events, including:
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.