Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 84
Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 84
Hosts: Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist, Ron Gula, CEO/CTO, Carlos Perez, Lead Vulnerability Researcher
- Two new blog posts have been published this week:
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials. The latest two videos are updates to older videos and cover basic vulnerability scanning and local patch checking using Nessus.
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
- SecurityCenter 4.2 has been released! New features include:
- Dashboards can be exported and imported. You can visit our dashboards page for a sneak preview.
- Dashboards of different types
- Download, install and share Dashboards
- New license keys are now more manageable by the end users.
- New built-in analysis tools that allow you to view a CVE Summary, MS Bulletin Summary, and List Software and TONS more reporting enhancements
- Ability to generate a PDF report using a password for encryption, and RTF (Rich-Text Format) output
- Assign vulnerability scanning "blackout" windows
- LCE (Log Correlation Engine) 3.6.1 has been released! New features include:
- Automatic downloading and updating of all the TASL scripts
- Other enhancements made specifically for SecurityCenter 4.2
- LCE WMI client for Linux was released. This is a Linux client that allows you to get remote Windows events from multiple systems.
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.