Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 82
Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 82
Hosts: Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist
- Several new blog posts have been published:
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
Interview: KC Berg, Level3 Communications
KC works for Level3, the world's largest Internet service provider. He uses Nessus, and in a big way. They scan hundreds of thousands of IP addresses every day, customize NASL, and make extensive use of the API. KC is also a big fan of credentialed auditing and tells us how he uses that to help maintain security on some of the busiest networks in the world.
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.