Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 8
Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 8
- New blog post Microsoft "Patch Tuesday" - The Aftermath
- Tenable Appliance 1.0.3 is the latest appliance release. It supports VMware ESX versions 3.5 and older, vSphere/etc. 4.0 versions, and VMware Player, Server, Workstation and Fusion.
- An article on our blog went up about Louisville Infosec conference
Interview: Casey W. O'Brien - Community College of Baltimore County
Casey O-Brien is an Associate Professor in the Network Technology Department at the Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC). I am also a Co-Director of the CyberWATCH Center, a consortium of colleges/universities, government agencies, and businesses committed to improving the quantity and quality of the information security workforce in the Baltimore/Washington D.C. metropolitan area.
- Mozilla Blocks Microsoft Add-Ons to thwart security risks
- Oracle Releases 38 Patches - On top of the Microsoft and Adobe patches released last week, Oracle released another round. Interestingly enough, attackers are working on developing better tools to assess the security of databases. Metasploit contributors are releasing code for Oracle and MSSQL.
- SecTor Presentations Posted - Some great presentations, including videos.
- A video detailing the Louisville Infosec 2009 Capture The Flag Event
Cybersecurity News You Can Use
Enter your email and never miss timely alerts and security guidance from the experts at Tenable.