Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 5
- We've moved our video site! Due to some problems with Blip, all of our videos can now be found on YouTube in Tenable Security's Video Channel (http://www.youtube.com/tenablesecurity).
- New video has been released that shows the new Nessus 4.2 client and web interface. You can view the video in high definition on our You Tube channel.
- Great post by Marcus Ranum on Logs - Logs Of Our Fathers
- We are looking for feedback on the new Nessus client version 4.2, so head on over to our Nessus discussion forums and let us know what you think!
- As always be sure to check out our blog at http://blog.tenablesecurity.com
Interview: Ron Gula - IANS Case Studies, Hacker Halted, and Nessus 4.2
- Ron you participated in two IANS case stuides about PCI and HIPPA compliance. What were these case studies and what did people learn about them?
- How was Hacker Halted and what did you speak on? We will use this talk also for Dojocon so we hope to see you there.
- Ron, tell us about Nessus 4.2 and future Security Center 4.0.
- Great article on how we need to authenticate the user AND the transaction
- What Star Trek Predicts About The Future of Information Security
- Reading Other People's Email
- Open Source Vulnerability Disclosure - FreeBSD NTP Remote Buffer Overflow
- Nessus Network Check For NTP
- Nessus Local Checks For All Major Distributions, including FreeBSD
- Paul Asadoorian and others from Tenable Network Security will be attending Cyber Dawn Cyber Exercise on October 3-4, 2009
- Paul Asadoorian will be speaking at the Louisville Infosec conference on web application security on October 7, 2009