- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
Nessus 5.2 Released
- Attachments in scan results (RDP, VNC, and website screenshots initially)
- HTML5 interface performance improvements
- Smaller memory footprint and reduced disk space usage
- Mac OS X preference pane
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 support
- And a whole lot more in the future
New & Notable Plugins
- Cerb Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Lenovo ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Arbitrary DLL Injection Code Execution Vulnerability
- MantisBT 1.2.x < 1.2.14 adm_config_report.php Multiple Parameter XSS
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 2.x / 3.x < 3.1(3103) Host Scan Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM Rational ClearQuest 7.1.x < 126.96.36.199 Web Client XSS (credentialed check)
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
SecurityCenter Report Templates and Dashboards
Configuration and Compliance Auditing
Nessus ProfessionalFeed and SecurityCenter customers can download compliance checks from the Tenable Support Portal.