- Tenable Network Security Named as SC Magazine's 2013 Excellence Award Winner for Best Enterprise Security Solution
- Tenable Network Security Selects Ingram Micro as U.S. Distribution Partner
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Apache 2.4 < 2.4.4 Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache 2.2 < 2.2.24 Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Buffalo LinkStation Detection
- Buffalo LinkStation Direct Request Remote File Disclosure
- MS KB2819372: Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer 10
- SSHD libkeyutils Backdoor
- Nuance PDF Reader Installed
- Nuance PDF Viewer Plus Installed
- TWiki < 5.1.4 MAKETEXT Variable Tilde Character Command Injection
- WordPress Poll Plugin poll_id Parameter SQL Injection
- WP Symposium Plugin for WordPress symposium_groups_functions.php gid Parameter SQL Injection
- MoinMoin < 1.9.6 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- MoinMoin rsslink() Function page_name Parameter XSS
- MariaDB 5.1 < 5.1.67 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- MariaDB 5.2 < 5.2.14 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- MariaDB 5.3 < 5.3.12 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- MariaDB 5.5 < 5.5.29 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- MyBB < 1.6.9 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Drupal 7.x < 7.20 On-Demand Image Derivative Generation Handling Resource Exhaustion DoS
- W3 Total Cache Plugin for WordPress Cache File Direct Request Information Disclosure
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
- Ecava IntegraXor < 4.00.4283 ActiveX Remote Buffer Overflow (SCADA)
- Ecava IntegraXor Server Login Attempt (SCADA)
- Oracle Java SE Multiple Vulnerabilities (February 2013 CPU Update 1)
- Apache 2.2 < 2.2.24 Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilites
- Apache 2.4 < 2.4.4 Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilites
- Flash Player <= 10.3.183.63 / 11.6.602.168 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB13-08)
- A Vulnerability Disclosure Game Changer | Dark Reading
- Banged-up Brit hacker hacks into his OWN PRISON'S MAINFRAME
- Sinkholes reveal more Chinese-hacked biz - and piggybacking crims | The Register
- Latest Java Zero-Day Shares Connections with Bit9 Security Incident | Symantec Connect Community
- HTML5 Web Storage loophole can be abused to fill hard disks with junk data