- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
The Year in Tenable Product Features
- Vulnerability Exploitability Index
- Malicious Process and Botnet Activity Detection
- Mobile Device Scanning (Microsoft ActiveSync and Apple Profile Manager)
- Patch Management Integration (Red Hat, VMwareGo, WSUS, SCCM, and Tivoli Endpoint Manager)
- Nessus HTML5 Interface
- Compliance/Configuration Auditing Firewalls, Routers, and Virtualization (vCenter, Junos, Check Point, Cisco NX-OS)
- IPv6 Support in SecurityCenter and PVS
New & Notable Plugins
- MS12-077: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (2761465)
- Google Chrome < 23.0.1271.97 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- MS KB2785605: Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer 10
- MS12-078: Vulnerability in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2783534)
- MS12-079: Vulnerability in Microsoft Word Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2780642)
- MS12-080: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Exchange Server Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2784126)
- MS12-081: Vulnerability in Windows File Handling Component Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2758857)
- MS12-082: Vulnerability in DirectPlay Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2770660)
- MS12-083: Vulnerability in IP-HTTPS Component Could Allow Security Feature Bypass (2765809)
- Adobe AIR 3.x <= 18.104.22.1680 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB12-27)
- Flash Player <= 10.3.183.43 / 11.5.502.110 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB12-27)
- Adobe AIR for Mac 3.x <= 22.214.171.1240 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB12-27)
- Ektron CMS XslCompiledTransform Class Request Parsing Remote Code Execution
- Flash Player for Mac <= 10.3.183.43 / 11.5.502.110 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB12-27)
- HP Intelligent Management Center User Access Manager Datagram Parsing Code Execution
- IBM Lotus Symphony < 3.0.1 Fix Pack 2 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- MarkAny Content SAFER ActiveX Arbitrary Download and Execution
- MediaWiki < 1.18.6 / 1.19.3 / 1.20.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
Nessus ProfessionalFeed and SecurityCenter customers can download compliance checks from the Tenable Support Portal.