Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 140 - "DHCPv6 Attacks, Data Breaches, and Wipeouts"
- Tenable enters partnership with In-Q-Tel
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- ZEN Load Balancer Information Disclosure
- MediaWiki index.php Parameter XSS
- DB2 10.1 < Fix Pack 1 Vulnerabilities
- Cisco IOS Software DHCP Version 6 Server Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Foxit Reader < 5.4.3 Path Subversion Arbitrary Code Execution
- Poweradmin index.php XSS
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
- Sugarsync 'Cloud' Backup Service Detection
- Accessing iTunes Store on an Apple iOS device
- Apple iOS < 6.0 Vulnerabilities
- Browsing Cydia software packages
- Google Chrome < 22.0.1229.79 Vulnerabilities
SecurityCenter Report Templates
Nessus ProfessionalFeed and SecurityCenter customers can download compliance checks from the Tenable Support Portal.
- Tenable Audit Policies - CIS Unix and Linux
- Auditing Virtual Machines On Hyper-V Host
- WMI Auditing with Nessus
- Pen testers should broaden scope, focus more on people, expert says
- Students will be doing vulnerability tests on security products at Iowa State University's new lab
- Researcher says 100,000 passwords exposed on IEEE site
- Millions of DSL modems hacked in Brazil
- Is antivirus dead? Startup launches first 'exploit blocking' program
- Security Intelligence Starts With Detecting The Weird - Dark Reading
- BBC News - Android phone 'wipeout' security flaw exposed
- iOS 6 already on 60 percent of iPhones in North America
- Hackers leak 120,000 student records in raid on world's top unis
Cybersecurity News You Can Use
Enter your email and never miss timely alerts and security guidance from the experts at Tenable.