Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 126 - "Detecting Malicious Processes and the 'Flame' Malware"
- Detecting Malicious Processes Using Nessus
- Configuration Mistakes Make for Costly Security Gaps
- Concerns Raised About Time Taken to Detect "Flame"
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- phpMyAdmin Function Information Disclosure
- phpMyAdmin SQL Query Bookmarks Arbitrary SQL Query Execution
- Cisco ASA Cut Through Proxy Authentication Vulnerability
- Symantec Web Gateway Shell Command Injection (intrusive check)
Passive Vulnerability Scanner (PVS)
SecurityCenter Report Templates
Nessus ProfessionalFeed and SecurityCenter customers can download compliance checks from the Tenable Customer Support Portal.
- PCI OS X Audit Policy - A list of checks required by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Version (PCI DSS) 2.0 for Mac OS X 10 platforms is now available.
- PCI Solaris 10 Audit Policy - A list of checks required by PCI DSS Version 2.0 for Solaris 10 platforms is now available.
- Security problem in VMware vSphere 5
- The Cost of Fixing Vulnerabilities vs. Antivirus Software
- NJ mayor and son arrested for hacking site criticising their administration
- 0xAli`s blog » Blog Archive » wordpress version finder
- FireEye Malware Intelligence Lab:Even Hackers Don't Like to Work Weekends: Email Attack Trends from Q1 2012
- CVRF v1.1 | ICASI
- Texas school district to track kids through RFID tags
- The Flame: Questions and Answers - Securelist
- Iran uncovers Stuxnet-style Flame attack - IT News from V3.co.uk
- Patch management still big stumbling block in risk management, survey shows
- Researchers find backdoor in milspec silicon
- Logitech debuts new Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 for Mac, iPhone, and iPad | Crave - CNET
Cybersecurity News You Can Use
Enter your email and never miss timely alerts and security guidance from the experts at Tenable.