Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 124 - "OS X Vulnerabilities, Laptop Security at Conferences"
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
New & Notable Plugins
- Mac OS X Multiple Vulnerabilities for Security Update 2012-002
- OpenSSL Versions Between 1.0.0 and 1.0.0j Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Mac OS X FileVault Plaintext Password Logging
Passive Vulnerability Scanner (PVS)
- PVS and Facebook Game Detection
- HTTP Server Insecure Basic Authentication
- Apple iOS 3.0 through 5.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
SecurityCenter Report Templates
- A new check to Windows compliance which allows users to check the registry type (e.g., REG_DWORD, REG_SZ). More information about this new feature can be found in the Nessus Compliance Checks Reference Guide.
- FBI fears BitCoins
- Netgear WNDRMAC 18.104.22.168 Information Disclosure ≈ Packet Storm
- Wonderware Archestra SuiteLink Resource Consumption
- Step on it: Virus could lead to motion-powered gadgets
- Laptops at Security Conferences, (Mon, May 14th)
- From LOW to PWNED  Honorable Mention: Log File Injection
- 10 Symptoms Of Check-Box Compliance
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.