Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 117 - "Mid-Atlantic CCDC"
- Tenable Network Security Certified as Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) by PCI Security Standards Council.
- Available for download in the Tenable Support Portal: "The Tenable Event Correlation Paper."
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials. The "Top Ten Things You Didn't Know About Nessus" videos have been posted from #10 through #2, so check them out!
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
The Mid-Atlantic CCDC Competition
This past weekend, Tenable Network Security sponsored the Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (CCDC) in the Mid-Atlantic region. In this episode, you will hear interviews with Tenable's CEO and CTO, Ron Gula, the National CCDC Director, Dwayne Williams, and others from the competition. Also hear a description of how the CCDC website was compromised, how it was it detected, and how they responded to the attack.
You can watch the video version of my interview with Ron Gula below:
You can read more about the competition on the Mid-Atlantic CCDC homepage
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.