Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 1
Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 1
- New video site! http://tenablesecurity.blip.tv
- The academy pro posted a new video on load balancing multiple Nessus servers
- Be sure to check out our blog at http://blog.tenablesecurity.com
Interview: Ron Gula on PCI DSS compliance
- Who needs to be concerned with PCI compliance?
- What is the value of the PCI compliance standards? Does PCI compliance mean you are "secure"?
- What are your thoughts on the new information supplement Skimming Prevention: Best Practices for Merchants?
- The PCI council also recently released the Wireless Guidelines document. What threat does wireless pose and how can Tenable products help?
- Does adhering to the compliance standards really improve security? Are there statistics available to support this?
- Who should be in charge of compliance in the organization? Internal Audit? Security? IT?
- How can Tenable products further assist with PCI compliance?
- Infiltrating a Botnet
- Botnet Found Using Twitter As C&C
- Cloud Security Debate Continues - "Virtual Private Cloud"
- VMware ESX Local Security Checks
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.