Advanced SIEM Webinar Series - November through December
During the months of November and December, Tenable CEO Ron Gula will be running four webinars focused on advanced analysis of network traffic, system logs and user tracking. Please visit the registration page for each of these to sign up.
Passive Realtime Web Server Monitoring
November 22, 2010 1:00 PM EST
Continuous User Activity Monitoring
December 1, 2010 1:00 PM EST
Tracking Application Execution for Compliance and Security
December 13, 2010 1:00 PM EST
Monitoring Users and Botnets with DNS
December 15, 2010 1:00 PM EST
These webinars will demonstrate many different approaches to monitoring networks and users by gathering system logs and network activity. Tenable's Unified Security Monitoring set of solutions will be used to highlight technologies such as:
- passive logging of DNS queries
- associating log data to user IDs
- analyzing Unix and Windows process execution logs
- tracking insider file sharing over SMB, HTTP and FTP
- tracking malicious code from download, to infection to spreading
- passive discovery of Internet activity and social networking usage
- turning process execution and DNS query logs into actionable events
If you would like to learn more about Tenable's set of logging, passive monitoring and user tracking products, please feel free to visit our web site, watch our demonstration videos or contact our sales staff.
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.