Tenable Is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Vulnerability Risk Management, Q4 2019
Looking for a system of record to measure and reduce cyber risk? Check out the definitive analyst guide for evaluating vulnerability risk management vendors.See full report
Read the Report
How to choose a vulnerability risk management (VRM) vendor
In The Forrester Wave™: Vulnerability Risk Management, Q4 2019, Forrester analyzed VRM vendors’ current offering based on eight different criteria, including:
- Risk-based prioritization to prioritize issues based on asset criticality, network exposure and vulnerability severity.
- Metrics and reporting to assist organizations in understanding their current risk posture and VRM program success.
- Asset criticality to help customers understand what internet-exposed assets they may not be aware of.
- Vulnerability severity to leverage cyber intelligence to determine and communicate vulnerability severity.
- Vulnerability enumeration to interrogate systems to identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
According to the report, “Many VRM solutions are limited and fail to provide meaningful prioritization and metrics on the health of your VRM program. Vendors with improved prioritization and reporting are pushing the market forward.”*
Tenable: Your trusted source for cyber risk management
Tenable earned the highest possible scores in The Forrester Wave™: Vulnerability Risk Management, Q4 2019 for these five criteria: risk-based prioritization, metrics and reporting, asset criticality, vulnerability severity and vulnerability enumeration.
Here's how we think these key capabilities can help you reduce cyber risk:
Risk-based prioritization: Know which vulnerability remediations to prioritize first to reduce the most cyber risk.
Metrics and reporting: See your Cyber Exposure Score and how you compare to industry benchmarks.
Asset criticality: Identify your critical assets, so you know where the business is most at risk.
Vulnerability severity: Go beyond CVSS scores with threat intelligence and data science to predict which vulnerabilities will be exploited.
Vulnerability enumeration: See the entirety of your attack surface, including cloud, DevOps, IoT and OT infrastructure.
Read the full report now »
Tenable is a great choice for enterprises looking for a VRM vendor that provides strong prioritization and reporting across device types.”- Forrester*