How to Prioritize Cybersecurity Risks
A Primer for CISOs
To know where to prioritize, you need to look beyond CVSS scores
CISOs and other security leaders know they can't find and fix every vulnerability. Yet, that's what's expected. So, what can you do?
The short answer: Work smarter, not harder. To do that, you need to reduce the vast universe of potential vulnerabilities down to a subset of the vulnerabilities that matter most.
View the interactive "How to Prioritize Cybersecurity Risks: A Primer for CISOs" ebook now to learn:
- How to adopt a risk-based approach to prioritization - beyond what CVSS scores tell you
- Why visibility into all your company's IT assets is key to understanding the scope of vulnerabilities and taking appropriate remedial action
- How to change the conversation from "How many vulnerabilities do we have?" to "Which vulnerabilities pose the greatest risk?"
- Predictive Prioritization
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Security Center
- Tenable Security Center Plus
- Tenable Nessus