How Security Leaders Win Support for Risk-Based Vulnerability Management
Need to convince your organization to adopt a risk-based approach to vulnerability management? This whitepaper will show you how.
Even the most well-resourced security teams can’t keep up with the thousands of new vulnerabilities popping up each month. Security leaders know that prioritization is necessary to defend an expanding attack surface, but convincing the rest of your organization that “less is more” requires a paradigm shift in how security efforts are measured.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn how to advance the conversation around managing cyber risk, through practical tips and tactics such as:
- Identifying win-wins that can mature your VM program while providing cross-functional benefits to teams like finance, IT, engineering and the C-suite
- Adopting new security objectives that go beyond volume to measure the time, risk and financial impact of your security efforts
- Articulating why legacy VM practices leave your organization exposed to critical threats it can't afford to miss
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Security Center
- Tenable Security Center Plus
- Tenable Lumin