Detail on Defense - Cyber Exposure in DoD
How is the Department of Defense evolving its cybersecurity mission?
In this Tenable-sponsored ebook, “Detail on Defense - Cyber Exposure in DoD”, WTOP’s editors examine how the Defense Department is evolving its approach to cyber security. From progress on the cyber scorecard and baking cybersecurity into weapons systems to ensuring it gets its hands on the tools and techniques in the most efficient way, this eBook also addresses questions like, “Is industry the connection between IT, Intelligence and the Warfighter?"
By reading this eBook you’ll better understand:
- Progress the Defense Department has made moving beyond routine cybersecurity hygiene and scorecard data, and using threat insights to take informed risks
- How the Air Force and Navy are adopting cyber resiliency strategies to secure weapons systems
- How automation of security data helps bring the threat landscape into view
- Continuous Monitoring
- Industrial Control Systems Monitoring
- Security Frameworks
- Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Vulnerability Management