Active Directory Security Threat Intel Report Q2 2021
The Tenable Active Directory Security Threat Intel Report is one of the industry’s most highly anticipated reports on today’s top AD threats and adversaries.
Speaking of which, what an excellent quarter—for attackers. A few highlights:
- Average ransom payments are up 171% over last year
- Supply chains are being crippled
- Executive Orders are equating cyberattacks to terrorism
Like you, cybercriminals are on their own security journey, adopting evolving technologies and new strategies. Are you prepared to defend your AD infrastructure against these attacks?
The only thing more formidable than a cyber attacker is a fully equipped cybersecurity professional. Download the Report to discover:
- The top 5 attack trends, from triple extortion to OT attacks
- Our recommended Zero Trust best practices
- Breach highlights, spanning healthcare ransomware to 8.4 billion leaked passwords
Get the Tenable AD Security Threat Intel Report Q2 2021 now.