Tenable’s 2021 Threat Landscape Retrospective
In this year’s edition of the Threat Landscape Retrospective, we look at the major vulnerabilities and security incidents that marked 2021, evaluate the impact on cloud and Active Directory environments and explore the tactics used by attackers to breach organizations by holding them to ransom.
In the 2021 Threat Landscape Retrospective (TLR), you will read about:
- Comprehensive analysis of the most notable vulnerabilities of 2021 with additional insights on how they’re used in attack chains
- Understanding of the risks impacting sensitive technology, including increased connectivity across OT devices and the challenges associated in securing them
- Common misconfigurations in cloud and Active Directory environments that can give attackers access to your organization’s most sensitive information
- How trust relationships can be exploited by attackers to gain access to sensitive environments.
- How ransomware groups continue to evolve, from double extortion to attacks against critical infrastructure and the supply chain.
Download the Report:
2021 Threat Landscape Retrospective