Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 86
Hosts: Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist, Ron Gula, CEO/CTO, Carlos Perez, Lead Vulnerability Researcher
- Dan Kamsinky On The RSA SecurID Compromise - "I recommend replacing devices in an orderly fashion, possibly while increasing the rotation rate of PINs. I dismiss concerns about source compromise on the grounds that both hardware and software are readily reversed, and anyway we didn’t change operational behavior when Windows or IOS source leaked." It's true, when entire operating systems' source code has leaked, no one really panicked or changed the way they do business. Yes, you should be replacing all your tokens and, of course, have some other forms of security and authentication other than SecurID.
- Tests show wireless network could jam GPS systems
- Why we secretly love LulzSec | Risky Business
- June Advance Notification Service and 10 Immutable Laws Revisited - See Ten Immutable Laws Of Security (Version 2.0) for more information.
- ATM Lie-detector in Russia
- Mac OS X Lion beta reveals "Restart to Safari" browser-only mode
- What if I put malware on your Network Card?
Are You Vulnerable to the Latest Exploits?
Enter your email to receive the latest cyber exposure alerts in your inbox.