Buy Nessus Manager
Run comprehensive vulnerability assessments across your organization and share scan resources, including scanners, schedules and results, with multiple team members.
Annual Subscription Tier
Nessus Manager combines the powerful detection, scanning, and auditing features of Nessus, the world’s most widely deployed vulnerability scanner, with extensive collaboration functions. Nessus Manager supports the widest range of systems, devices and assets, and with both agent-less and Nessus Agent deployment options, easily extends to mobile, transient and other hard-to-reach environments.
Nessus Manager enables the sharing of resources including scanners, scan schedules, policies, and scan results. These collaborative features reduce the time and cost of security scanning and compliance auditing by streamlining scanning, malware and misconfiguration discovery, and remediation.
- Multiple scanner support, making it easy to extend scanner coverage, while still accessing results from a single central console.
- Nessus Agents that allow for low impact scanning at remote locations or on transient systems.
- Integration with patch management and mobile device management (MDM) applications.
- Detection of known or suspicious malicious processes and botnets.
- Receive 1 full year of product software updates, vulnerability updates.
- Phone/email/chat support as well as access to the Tenable Support Portal and knowledge base.
New subscriptions only. Annual subscription starts on the date of purchase.
Upon purchase of Nessus Manager, you will receive an activation email containing a URL which provides access to Tenable's Support Portal. You must access the Support Portal to get to the Nessus Activation Code which is used to register Nessus Manager. With a valid Activation Code, Nessus Manager will obtain the latest vulnerability checks when performing a plugin update. Your subscription lasts for 1 year. The Activation Code cannot be shared.
Tenable’s products are subscription-based solutions that are not meant for one-time usage. Since our products are downloadable, once you activate our products, we cannot process a return. If you purchased a product and have not activated it yet, you may request a refund (subject to transaction fees) within 30 days of purchase by contacting your Tenable Account Manager or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the latest vulnerability checks, please visit www.tenable.com/plugins.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.