Deep Analysis, Extensive Auditing, and Broad Coverage
- 17,000+ customers worldwide
- Deep, agentless auditing of configurations, patches, and web applications
- 54,000+ vulnerability and configuration checks (plugins) – new plugins updated daily
- Broad scans of networks, systems, data, and applications
- Part of Tenable's enterprise USM platform – providing centralized management of multiple vulnerability scanners and real-time vulnerability, log, and compliance management
Deep Vulnerability Analysis
Nessus leverages credentialed and uncredentialed scans; patch, configuration, and mobile device managers; external repositories; website reputation; and global threat intelligence to reduce risk and protect sensitive data.
Extensive Configuration & Compliance Auditing
Nessus checks for compliance and helps to eliminate fines and external audit findings. It covers PCI DSS, HIPAA / HITECH, NIST, DISA STIGs, firewalls, routers, virtualization, and more.
Broad Asset Coverage & Profiling
Nessus detects, scans, and profiles numerous devices and resources to increase security and compliance across your network. It covers network devices, virtual hosts, databases, OSes, web apps, and more.
Nessus 5.2 Is Now Available
The 5.2 release of Nessus® enhances post-scan analysis, OS support and integration, and usability.Learn More
Celebrating 15 Years
See how Nessus has grown and evolved since its first release on April 4, 1998.View Story