Tenable Announces SecurityCenter 4.7
Today, Tenable Network Security announces the release of SecurityCenter 4.7 with a first-of-its-kind security “app store” – a catalog of hundreds of apps that provide the latest intelligence for identifying advanced threats and compliance violations. Available for free, these analytics are directly accessible from within the SecurityCenter console and offer extensive visibility for multiple teams – network, security, operations, and compliance. The apps dramatically cut time and resources required to identify and respond to vulnerabilities, advanced threats, and compliance violations without the need to write complex scripts or rely on 3rd party tools.
Key capabilities of SecurityCenter 4.7 include:
- Security "app store" with direct access to hundreds of advanced security and compliance analytics.
- New and simpler framework for creating and updating dashboards, reports, and dynamic asset lists.
- Extended mobile device coverage to track mobile device types, users, and vulnerabilities through active, passive scanning and MDM integration.
- Remediation report summarizing vulnerabilities, most effective remediations, and as well as time to remediate.
- First vendor to support SCAP 1.2. Users can upload and download SCAP files for use in scan jobs.
- Allows user to accept and recast risk rules to adjust priority based on customer specific requirements.
With this release, SecurityCenter 4.7 provides automatic delivery of new analytics, simplified dashboard/report creation process, expanded mobile device coverage, better visibility and tracking of remediation and its effectiveness, and updated compliance support.
To learn more about these capabilities and for further details, please see what else is new in SecurityCenter 4.7.