Enterprise Platform Upgraded
SecurityCenter Continuous View is our platform that unifies active and passive vulnerability scanning, patch and configuration auditing, and compliance reporting with log and security event management from the Log Correlation Engine. Security and compliance analysts can continuously monitor systems that could be exploited, are being exploited and have already been exploited; providing precise remediation, incident response and forensic analysis to minimize damage, loss, and compliance violations.
Statistically profiles assets and tracks changes for anomalous behavior and abnormal activities. Provides immediate visibility into threats, misconfigurations, and activities never seen before that may impact network and security operations or alter compliance status.
Find Exploited Systems
SecurityCenter CV improves visibilitiy and response to security incidents by combining log, event, and NetFlow data collection with deep vulnerability analysis. Users can easily query log records from Tenable and 3rd party systems in order to isolate threats and trace the history of an attack.Learn more
Reduces manual processes by centralizing logging and analysis. Easily extends proof of compliance through analytics, trending, and advanced reporting for mandates such as FISMA and PCI DSS. Continuous assessment bridges compliance gaps by identifying violations prior to audit.
Understanding Everything in Your IT Environment.
Tenable’s SecurityCenter CV uniquely combines active vulnerability scanning, passive network monitoring, and security information and event management (SIEM) to continuously deliver precise, actionable security intelligence. As a result, SecurityCenter CV helps organizations minimize the attack surface, manage active threats, rapidly respond to incidents, and demonstrate compliance with requirements ranging from FISMA to PCI DSS.
- Discover 100% of IT assets by detecting BYOD systems connecting to the network, discovering unscannable assets in complex network segments, and automatically assessing their risk to determine remediation efforts.
- Real-time anomaly detection using statistical analysis allows tracking of botnets, malware outbreaks, unauthorized changes and anomalies with contextual intelligence from threatlists, such as Internet Identity and ReversingLabs, and indicators of compromise.
- Comprehensive vulnerability detection from active and passive scans and log event data ensures accurate vulnerability analysis and reporting on the security and compliance profiles of a network.
- Respond to incidents faster by analyzing all user, configuration, asset, and authentication data and through audit logs of network devices, systems and applications detect hidden attackers, malicious software, and compromised systems.
- Delivers advanced analytics including an extensive repository of dashboards, out of the box and customizable reports that aggregate scan, sniff and log event data to help you identify and respond to security and compliance issues.
- Proactively monitor compliance violations, alert on deviations, and continually track whether regulatory requirements are met to better prepare for audits.
Which Edition of SecurityCenter is right for you?
|SecurityCenter||SecurityCenter Continuous View|
|Unlimited active scanning with Nessus||Yes||Yes|
|Industry's largest vulnerability database, with plugins updated daily||Yes||Yes|
|Extensive compliance reporting and auditing||Yes||Yes|
|Supports IPv6 address space||Yes||Yes|
|Mobile device detection and scanning||Yes (via Nessus)||Yes
|Real-time asset discovery||Yes|
|Patented passive vulnerability scanning and network analysis||Yes|
|Cloud application usage detection||Yes|
|Third-party intelligence enrichment||Yes|
|Malware detection and attack paths analysis||Yes|
|Statistical profiling for anomaly detection and event correlation||Yes|
|Stores, compresses and searches logs from thousands of network devices and applications||Yes|
|Aggregate and normalize data from FWs, IDS/IPS, and DLP solutions, raw network traffic, NetFlow, application logs, user activity, etc.||Yes|