December 31, 2005
A new version of NessusClient, a GTK GUI for Nessus, has been released.
Here are the changes in this version:
- Fix for Bug #1346: Results copied to wrong task
- Fix for Bug #1357: Wrong focus for some dialogs
- Made creation of html-version of manual default
- Some more renaming from "nessus" to "NessusClient" (man pages)
- plug a memory leak of 1MB for each connection
- Make NessusClient startup much faster
- Various small fixes/typos
NessusClient is available as source code for the moment, binary packages will be released in a few weeks.
01/08/2005: NessusClient 1.0.0.RC3 has been released. RC3 fixes one segmentation fault introduced in RC2 and occurring in command-line mode only.
Tenable™ is the Cyber Exposure company. Over 23,000 organizations of all sizes around the globe rely on Tenable to manage and measure their modern attack surface to accurately understand and reduce cyber risk. As the creator of Nessus®, Tenable built its platform from the ground up to deeply understand assets, networks and vulnerabilities, extending this knowledge and expertise into Tenable.io™ to deliver the world’s first platform to provide live visibility into any asset on any computing platform. Tenable customers include more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, large government agencies and mid-sized organizations across the private and public sectors. Learn more at tenable.com.