December 31, 2005
A new version of NessusClient, a GTK GUI for Nessus, has been released.
Here are the changes in this version:
- Fix for Bug #1346: Results copied to wrong task
- Fix for Bug #1357: Wrong focus for some dialogs
- Made creation of html-version of manual default
- Some more renaming from "nessus" to "NessusClient" (man pages)
- plug a memory leak of 1MB for each connection
- Make NessusClient startup much faster
- Various small fixes/typos
NessusClient is available as source code for the moment, binary packages will be released in a few weeks.
01/08/2005: NessusClient 1.0.0.RC3 has been released. RC3 fixes one segmentation fault introduced in RC2 and occurring in command-line mode only.
Tenable transforms security technology for the business needs of tomorrow through comprehensive solutions that provide continuous visibility and critical context, enabling decisive actions to protect your organization. Tenable eliminates blind spots, prioritizes threats, and reduces exposure and loss. With more than one million users and more than 21,000 customers worldwide, organizations trust Tenable for proven security innovation. Tenable customers range from Fortune Global 500 companies, to the global public sector, to mid-sized enterprises in all sectors, including finance, government, healthcare, higher education, retail and energy. Transform security with Tenable, the creators of Nessus and leaders in continuous monitoring, by visiting tenable.com.
(410) 872-0555 x1559