Automate, Simplify and Communicate Security Framework Conformance
If you’ve adopted a cybersecurity framework (CSF), ISO 27001 or NIST CSF for example, or are in the process of adopting a framework, you may be seeking answers to the following questions:
- How can I automate and continuously monitor technical controls?
- How do I communicate conformance to management and business partners?
- How can I leverage conformance results to propel improvement and secure the business?
- How can I cover my industrial control systems?
These questions and others will be addressed by Leslie Forbes, Senior Systems Engineer, during our on-demand webinar, “Automate, Simplify and Communicate Security Framework Conformance.” Watch now to learn how Tenable SecurityCenter Continuous View™ streamlines and prioritizes improvements in CSF conformance.
Topics covered include:
- Streamlining conformance – automate and continuously monitor framework conformance with technical controls
- Fulfilling organization-wide reporting requirements using built-in, customizable Assurance Report Cards (ARCs), reports and dashboards
- Communicating results – use ARCs and dashboards to map and translate technical controls into language business executives and board members can understand
- Demonstrate defensible security – compare current security posture to a target, identify gaps and build a roadmap for improvement
This on-demand webinar will be especially relevant for technical practitioners, compliance professionals and business leaders responsible for effectively implementing and benefiting from security frameworks.