Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 84
Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 84
Hosts: Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist, Ron Gula, CEO/CTO, Carlos Perez, Lead Vulnerability Researcher
- Two new blog posts have been published this week:
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials. The latest two videos are updates to older videos and cover basic vulnerability scanning and local patch checking using Nessus.
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
- SecurityCenter 4.2 has been released! New features include:
- Dashboards can be exported and imported. You can visit our dashboards page for a sneak preview.
- Dashboards of different types
- Download, install and share Dashboards
- New license keys are now more manageable by the end users.
- New built-in analysis tools that allow you to view a CVE Summary, MS Bulletin Summary, and List Software and TONS more reporting enhancements
- Ability to generate a PDF report using a password for encryption, and RTF (Rich-Text Format) output
- Assign vulnerability scanning "blackout" windows
- LCE (Log Correlation Engine) 3.6.1 has been released! New features include:
- Automatic downloading and updating of all the TASL scripts
- Other enhancements made specifically for SecurityCenter 4.2
- LCE WMI client for Linux was released. This is a Linux client that allows you to get remote Windows events from multiple systems.