Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 69
Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 69
Hosts: Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist, Ron Gula, CEO/CTO, and Carlos Perez, Lead Vulnerability Researcher
- Several new blog posts have been published this week, including:
- Tenable will be at the upcoming RSA conference next week. Please stop by our booth (#729)!
- UMD and Tenable Announce New Cybersecurity Partnership
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make various announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
- "Hackers" Break Into NASDAQ
- Attackers Still On The Hunt For TELNET
- Java JFileChooser Programmatic Manipulation Vulnerability
- Debian 6.0 Released: "This means the Debian userland running on top of FreeBSD."
- Lessons Learned from the Exposure of 1.5 Million Twitter Accounts