Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 190 - "Nessus AMI Available in the AWS Store"
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus, PVS, and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, PVS, SecurityCenter, and LCE and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join the Tenable Discussions Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
Discussion & Highlighted Plugins
- New Nessus AMI on the AWS Store - Tenable Network Security joins Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace to provide on-demand Amazon Machine Image (AMI) vulnerability scanning.
- Using Nessus to Detect Process Reputation
- MS13-088: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (2888505)
- MS13-089: Critical Vulnerability in Windows Graphics Device Interface Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2876331)
- MS13-090: Cumulative Security Update of ActiveX Kill Bits (2900986)
- MS13-091: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2885093)
- MS13-092: Vulnerability in Hyper-V Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2893986)
- MS13-093: Vulnerability in Windows Ancillary Function Driver Could Allow Information Disclosure (2875783)
- MS13-094: Vulnerability in Microsoft Outlook Could Allow Information Disclosure (2894514)
- MS13-095: Vulnerability in Digital Signatures Could Allow Denial of Service (2868626)
- MS KB2868725: Update for Disabling RC4
- MS KB2862152: Vulnerability in DirectAccess Could Allow Security Feature Bypass
- Flash Player <= 11.7.700.242 / 11.9.900.117 Memory Corruptions (APSB13-26)
- MS KB2898108: Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer 10
- Adobe AIR <= 22.214.171.1240 Memory Corruptions (APSB13-26)
- Flash Player for Mac <= 11.7.700.242 / 11.9.900.117 Memory Corruptions (APSB13-26)
- Adobe AIR for Mac <= 126.96.36.1990 Memory Corruptions (APSB13-26)
- Firefox ESR < 17.0.10 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Firefox ESR 24.x < 24.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Thunderbird ESR < 17.0.10 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Firefox ESR < 17.0.10 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Mozilla Thunderbird < 24.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- ImageMagick < 6.7.8-8 gif.c Memory Corruption
- Citrix XenDesktop Director Detection
- Citrix XenDesktop BrokerAccessPolicyRule Policy Rule Remote Security Bypass
- IBM Domino 8.5.x < 8.5.3 FP5 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM Domino 8.5.x < 8.5.3 FP5 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- IBM Notes 8.5.x < 8.5.3 FP5 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- RSA Authentication Agent for Web for IIS Installed
- RSA Authentication Agent for Web for IIS 7.1.x < 7.1.2 Filter Bypass
- vBulletin upgrade.php Accessible
- Oracle Database Patch Info (Unix / Linux) (credentialed check)
- Oracle Database Patch Info (Windows) (credentialed check)
- Reputation of Windows Executables: Known Process(es)
- Reputation of Windows Executables: Unknown Process(es)
- MS KB2896666: Vulnerability in Microsoft Graphics Component Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- Zabbix Web Interface Default Administrator Credentials
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
Security News Stories
- Hackers Take Limo Service Firm for a Ride | Krebs on Security
- Attacking the Spanning-Tree Protocol
- 4 reasons BadBIOS isn't real | Security Central - InfoWorld
- Apple II DOS source code released
- The TRUTH about mystery Trojan found in SPAAACE
- Security researcher Cédric 'Sid' Blancher dead at 37