Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 150 - "SSH Vulnerabilities, Password Log Book"
- Video: Direct Attack Path Analysis
- White Paper: Why is outcome based security monitoring so critical with “Big Data”?
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Apache Tomcat 7.0.x < 7.0.32 CSRF Filter Bypass
- RWCards Component for Joomla! mosConfig_absolute_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- FreeSWITCH Route Header Value Handling DoS
- ManageEngine Security Manager Plus 'f' Directory Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- NetIQ Privileged User Manager ldapagnt_eval() Function Remote Code Execution
- NetIQ Privileged User Manager Password Change Authentication Bypass
- ISC BIND 9 DNS64 Handling DoS
- Microsoft Windows Unquoted Service Path Enumeration
- freeFTPd / freeSSHd SFTP Authentication Bypass
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
Nessus ProfessionalFeed and SecurityCenter customers can download compliance checks from the Tenable Support Portal.
- But did she STEAL the iPhone? App takes photo of woman trying to unlock it
- Amazon.com: The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book
- Rethinking the Computer at 80 - NYTimes.com
- Proxmark 3, now with more Android - SpiderLabs Anterior
- Ira Winkler: Stupid users, or stupid infosec?
- No password is safe from this new 25-GPU computer cluster
- GhostShell hackers release 1.6 million NASA, FBI, ESA accounts
- Carnal0wnage & Attack Research Blog: On Sophistication