Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 144 - "Scary Security Stories"
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
Special: Scary Security Stories
The Tenable podcast cast and crew will fill you in on some of their favorite horror stories!
New & Notable Plugins
- Drupal 7.x < 7.16 Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Software Signed By Revoked Certificate (APSA12-01)
- IPSEC Internet Key Exchange (IKE) Version 2 Detection
- Internet Key Exchange (IKE) Aggressive Mode with Pre-Shared Key
- Novell ZENworks Asset Management Component Hardcoded Credentials Information Disclosure
- Juniper Junos web-authentication Policy Not Enforced
- Mutiny < 4.5-1.12 Unspecified Network Interface Menu Remote Command Injection
- Symantec Ghost Solution Suite Backup File Handling Memory Corruption
- Exim 4.70 - 4.80 DKIM DNS Record Parsing Remote Buffer Overflow
- WANem index-advanced.php XSS
- IBM Rational ClearQuest Script Information Disclosure
- WANem result.php pc Parameter Remote Command Execution
- Mozilla Thunderbird 16.x < 16.0.2 Vulnerabilities
- Research Shows Serious Problems With Android App SSL Implementations | threatpost
- Security Flaws in the TSA Pre-Check System and the Boarding Pass Check System | Puckinflight
- Open Security Research: Hacking KeyLoggers
- Windows 8 security overview – Safest Windows ever? | Naked Security
- Microsoft's picture-password ad: Intriguing or confusing? - Technically Incorrect | CNET News
- Your mouse may actually be a RAT in disguise
- Malware hides behind the mouse