Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 136 - "Detecting Breaches, Finding Web Apps"
- Tenable Network Security Unveils SecurityCenter Continuous View
- Tenable Network Security Receives Highest Rating of "Strong Positive" in Leading Analyst Firm Vulnerability Assessment MarketScope Report
- BYOD: Bring Your Own Devastation?
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Wireshark 1.8.x < 1.8.2 Vulnerabilities
- Cisco IOS Aironet Access Point DoS
- Cisco IOS MallocLite BGP Update DoS
- Cisco IOS Clientless SSL VPN DoS
- Cisco IOS MMoH Information Leak
- Scrutinizer Default Credentials Check
- Scrutinizer < 9.5.2 SQL Injection
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
- Last.fm application music streaming on Android
- Pandora Internet radio streaming on Apple iOS
- Electro Industries GaugeTech SCADA Server Detection
- Flash Player < 11.3.300.271 Code Execution
- Mac OS X CIS and DISA STIG Auditing
- CyberScope Monitoring (Active)
- CyberScope Monitoring (Active and Passive)
- Mac OS X, Linux and UNIX File Modification Monitoring
SecurityCenter Report Templates
- No Infosec Sacred Cows
- Inside the Grum Botnet
- Could The New Air Traffic Control System Be Hacked?: All Tech Considered: NPR
- Stealing the Keys to the Kingdom through SQL injection
- Apple Remote Desktop Encryption Failure Lets Remote Users Obtain Potentially Sensitive Information
- Shamoon the Wiper - Copycats at Work
- Clown Gets Busted Using Steve Jobs' Stolen Ipad
- Surveillance Device Uses Wi-Fi To See Through Walls
- Breaking news, literally: Reuters hacked third time this MONTH