I will be hosting a webinar that presents Tenable's strategy for agentless auditing and reporting of various US Government standards including FDCC, USGCB, CyberScope and a variety of DISA STIG specifications. The webinar will include:
- Nessus configuration and vulnerability assessment capabilities
- How to use the Passive Vulnerability Scanner to perform continuous monitoring
- Performing enterprise configuration audits for FDCC, USGCB and a variety of DISA STIG policies
- Working with XCCDF FDCC content and generating an FDCC report
- Creating CyberScope reports based on active or passive discovery of vulnerabilities and applications
The webinar will last approximately 40 minutes followed by a question and answer section. To register, visit the following gotomeeting link:
I'll also be showing some of the new reporting and dashboard capabilites of SecurityCenter 4.2 which enables several different approaches to configuration auditing, continuous monitoring and Cyberscope reporting.