Close the Gaps Left By Traditional Vulnerability Management through Continuous Monitoring
February 19, 2014
2 pm EST
The recent series of cyber attacks has harmed millions of consumers and risked corporate reputations. Organizations are worried that point-in-time vulnerability scans are leaving them exposed.
View this recorded webcast to understand:
- Why traditional vulnerability management doesn’t address the challenges of the extended enterprise
- How continuous monitoring closes the gaps in detecting threats
- Why companies are changing from a compliance-based approach to one focused on risk
- Ron Gula, CEO, Tenable Network Security
- Guest Speaker: Rick Holland, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.