Close the Gaps Left By Traditional Vulnerability Management through Continuous Monitoring
The recent series of cyber attacks has harmed millions of consumers and risked corporate reputations. Organizations are worried that point-in-time vulnerability scans are leaving them exposed.
View this recorded webcast to understand:
- Why traditional vulnerability management doesn’t address the challenges of the extended enterprise
- How continuous monitoring closes the gaps in detecting threats
- Why companies are changing from a compliance-based approach to one focused on risk
- Ron Gula, CEO, Tenable Network Security
- Guest Speaker: Rick Holland, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.