This Report and all associated components require the following:
- Nessus audit file, and successful post scan audit file results. [TNS_BestPractice_FireEye.audit]
- FireEye Dynamic Asset. [FireEye Appliances]
This report leverages the Tenable FireEye Best Practices Audit, and Dynamic Asset to provide security settings and other useful information on FireEye device configuration to an administrator.
- Audit File for FireEye (TNS_BestPractice_FireEye.audit)
- FireEye Dynamic Asset (FireEye Appliance)
Under the section titled 'Results Details', Informational results are considered as passing results, so no informational data is displayed. If you would like to also display these results, you must enable the 'Info' setting within the Definition.
See this link for information on the FireEye Dashboard and associated components.http://www.tenable.com/sc-dashboards/fireeye-status-dashboard
Nessus helps harden FireEye Appliances. Read more here. http://www.tenable.com/blog/nessus-helps-harden-fireeye-appliances
The report is available in the SecurityCenter Feed, an app store of dashboards, reports, and assets. The report can be easily located in the SecurityCenter Feed by selecting category 'Threat Detection and Vulnerability Assessments', and then selecting tags 'fireeye' The report requirements are:
- SecurityCenter 4.8.0
- Nessus 5.2.5
- Dynamic Asset [FireEye Appliances]