Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 128 - "Password Breaches & RDP Vulnerabilities"
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager Versions less than 11 RU7 MP2 (credentialed check)
- ImageMagick Versions less than 6.7.6-4 Heap-Based Buffer Overflow
- Pretty Link Plugin for WordPress url Parameter XSS
- Cobbler xmlrpc API Remote Shell Command Execution
- Firefox 12.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Adobe AIR for Mac OS X 3.x Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Flash Player for Mac OS X Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB12-14)
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
SecurityCenter Report Templates
Nessus ProfessionalFeed and SecurityCenter customers can download compliance checks from the Tenable Customer Support Portal.
- The Resilient Enterprise – Learning to Fail, Part 1
- su: You’re doing it wrong
- State of California & Rhode Island Websites Breached
- 5 Ways You're Wasting Compliance Dollars
- QuickBooks for Windows
- ISC Diary | IPMI: Hacking servers that are turned "off"
- TheRook/subbrute · GitHub
- Escaping Restricted Linux Shells