“Are we exposed?”
Quickly identify new threats. Respond effectively.
Do you dread seeing your CEO or auditor after a new security threat or vulnerability makes the news? You know their first question will be, “Are we exposed?,” which means you’re going to spend the rest of your week running scans across all your assets and environments to come up with the answer.
Tenable SecurityCenter Continuous View™ (SecurityCenter CV™) goes beyond active scanning alone to deliver the immediate answers you need about threats. SecurityCenter CV uses a diverse array of data sensors to collect information about malware, configuration issues, and vulnerabilities in your network. Agent scanning, intelligent connectors to mobile and cloud services and network and event monitoring augment traditional active scanning and give you the data you need in near real-time. Pre-built dashboards and reports enable you to quickly make sense of the data and make informed decisions about exposure or potential exposure to threats.
Get the Solution Story
Quickly identify your exposure across endpoints
Learn how to get immediate insight into threats with Tenable SecurityCenter CV
“95% of organizations experienced one or more critical vulnerabilities in need of immediate patching over the past year”What Are Their Vulnerabilities?: A SANS Survey on Continuous Monitoring (October 2015)
Timely and Effective Response
SecurityCenter CV provides dashboards and reports that enable you to quickly and accurately interpret the data collected. A library of curated dashboards is available from the Tenable Research Team, who deliver new dashboards when new threats and vulnerabilities emerge. Multiple sensors collect the data that enables the findings in these dashboards:
- Active Scanning – Periodic examination of assets to identify vulnerabilities
- Agent Scanning – Instant examination of assets without the need for credentials
- Intelligent Connectors – Leveraging other systems of record and integrations for data, context and analysis
- Passive Listening – Real-time network traffic monitoring to provide information about which assets are connected to the network and how they are communicating
- Host Data – Active monitoring of host activities and events in real time