New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.5
SynopsisThe remote server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its banner, the version of IBM Domino (formerly IBM Lotus Domino) on the remote host is 9.x earlier than 9.0.1. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- The included version of the IBM Java SDK contains a version of IBM JRE that contains numerous security issues. (CVE-2013-0809, CVE-2013-1493, CVE-2013-2436, CVE-2013-2455, CVE-2013-3006, CVE-2013-3007, CVE-2013-3008, CVE-2013-3009, CVE-2013-3010, CVE-2013-3011, CVE-2013-3012)
- An input validation error exists related to handling content in email messages that could allow cross-site scripting attacks. (CVE-2013-4063)
- An input validation error exists related to iNotes when running in 'ultra-light' mode that could allow cross- site scripting attacks. (CVE-2013-4064)
- An input validation error exists related to handling content in email messages and iNotes when running in 'ultra-light' mode that could allow cross-site scripting attacks. (CVE-2013-4065)
- Note that fixes in the Oracle Java CPUs for February, April and June 2013 are included in the fixed IBM Java release, which is included in the fixed IBM Domino release. (CVE-2012-1541, CVE-2012-3213, CVE-2012-3342, CVE-2013-0351, CVE-2013-0401, CVE-2013-0402, CVE-2013-0409, CVE-2013-0419, CVE-2013-0423, CVE-2013-0424, CVE-2013-0425, CVE-2013-0426, CVE-2013-0427, CVE-2013-0428, CVE-2013-0429, CVE-2013-0430, CVE-2013-0431, CVE-2013-0432, CVE-2013-0433, CVE-2013-0434, CVE-2013-0435, CVE-2013-0437, CVE-2013-0438, CVE-2013-0440, CVE-2013-0441, CVE-2013-0442, CVE-2013-0443, CVE-2013-0444, CVE-2013-0445, CVE-2013-0446, CVE-2013-0448, CVE-2013-0449, CVE-2013-0450, CVE-2013-1473, CVE-2013-1475, CVE-2013-1476, CVE-2013-1478, CVE-2013-1479, CVE-2013-1480, CVE-2013-1481, CVE-2013-1488, CVE-2013-1489, CVE-2013-1491, CVE-2013-1500, CVE-2013-1518, CVE-2013-1537, CVE-2013-1540, CVE-2013-1557, CVE-2013-1558, CVE-2013-1561, CVE-2013-1563, CVE-2013-1564, CVE-2013-1569, CVE-2013-1571, CVE-2013-2383, CVE-2013-2384, CVE-2013-2394, CVE-2013-2400, CVE-2013-2407, CVE-2013-2412, CVE-2013-2414, CVE-2013-2415, CVE-2013-2416, CVE-2013-2417, CVE-2013-2418, CVE-2013-2419, CVE-2013-2420, CVE-2013-2421, CVE-2013-2422, CVE-2013-2423, CVE-2013-2424, CVE-2013-2425, CVE-2013-2426, CVE-2013-2427, CVE-2013-2428, CVE-2013-2429, CVE-2013-2430, CVE-2013-2431, CVE-2013-2432, CVE-2013-2433, CVE-2013-2434, CVE-2013-2435, CVE-2013-2437, CVE-2013-2438, CVE-2013-2439, CVE-2013-2440, CVE-2013-2442, CVE-2013-2443, CVE-2013-2444, CVE-2013-2445, CVE-2013-2446, CVE-2013-2447, CVE-2013-2448, CVE-2013-2449, CVE-2013-2450, CVE-2013-2451, CVE-2013-2452, CVE-2013-2453, CVE-2013-2454, CVE-2013-2456, CVE-2013-2457, CVE-2013-2458, CVE-2013-2459, CVE-2013-2460, CVE-2013-2461, CVE-2013-2462, CVE-2013-2463, CVE-2013-2464, CVE-2013-2465, CVE-2013-2466, CVE-2013-2467, CVE-2013-2468, CVE-2013-2469, CVE-2013-2470, CVE-2013-2471, CVE-2013-2472, CVE-2013-2473, CVE-2013-3743, CVE-2013-3744, CVE-2013-4002)
SolutionUpgrade to IBM Domino 9.0.1 or later.