SynopsisThe remote SUSE host is missing one or more security updates.
Descriptionflash-player was updated to fix 35 security issues.
These security issues were fixed :
- CVE-2015-3135, CVE-2015-4432, CVE-2015-5118: Heap buffer overflow vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution (bsc#937339).
- CVE-2015-3117, CVE-2015-3123, CVE-2015-3130, CVE-2015-3133, CVE-2015-3134, CVE-2015-4431: Memory corruption vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution (bsc#937339).
- CVE-2015-3126, CVE-2015-4429: NULL pointer dereference issues (bsc#937339).
- CVE-2015-3114: A security bypass vulnerability that could lead to information disclosure (bsc#937339).
- CVE-2015-3119, CVE-2015-3120, CVE-2015-3121, CVE-2015-3122, CVE-2015-4433: Type confusion vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution (bsc#937339).
- CVE-2015-3118, CVE-2015-3124, CVE-2015-5117, CVE-2015-3127, CVE-2015-3128, CVE-2015-3129, CVE-2015-3131, CVE-2015-3132, CVE-2015-3136, CVE-2015-3137, CVE-2015-4428, CVE-2015-4430, CVE-2015-5119: Use-after-free vulnerabilities that could lead to code execution (bsc#937339).
- CVE-2014-0578, CVE-2015-3115, CVE-2015-3116, CVE-2015-3125, CVE-2015-5116: Vulnerabilities that could be exploited to bypass the same-origin-policy and lead to information disclosure (bsc#937339).
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionTo install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product :
SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 12 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-WE-12-2015-306=1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-DESKTOP-12-2015-306=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use 'zypper patch'.