openSUSE Security Update : MozillaFirefox (openSUSE-SU-2012:1345-1)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 74779
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe Mozilla suite received following security updates (bnc#783533) :
Mozilla Firefox was updated to 16.0.1. Mozilla SeaMonkey was updated to 2.13.1. Mozilla Thunderbird was updated to 16.0.1. Mozilla XULRunner was updated to 16.0.1.
- MFSA 2012-88/CVE-2012-4191 (bmo#798045) Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2012-89/CVE-2012-4192/CVE-2012-4193 (bmo#799952, bmo#720619) defaultValue security checks not applied
- MFSA 2012-74/CVE-2012-3982/CVE-2012-3983 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2012-75/CVE-2012-3984 (bmo#575294) select element persistance allows for attacks
- MFSA 2012-76/CVE-2012-3985 (bmo#655649) Continued access to initial origin after setting document.domain
- MFSA 2012-77/CVE-2012-3986 (bmo#775868) Some DOMWindowUtils methods bypass security checks
- MFSA 2012-79/CVE-2012-3988 (bmo#725770) DOS and crash with full screen and history navigation
- MFSA 2012-80/CVE-2012-3989 (bmo#783867) Crash with invalid cast when using instanceof operator
- MFSA 2012-81/CVE-2012-3991 (bmo#783260) GetProperty function can bypass security checks
- MFSA 2012-82/CVE-2012-3994 (bmo#765527) top object and location property accessible by plugins
- MFSA 2012-83/CVE-2012-3993/CVE-2012-4184 (bmo#768101, bmo#780370) Chrome Object Wrapper (COW) does not disallow access to privileged functions or properties
- MFSA 2012-84/CVE-2012-3992 (bmo#775009) Spoofing and script injection through location.hash
- MFSA 2012-85/CVE-2012-3995/CVE-2012-4179/CVE-2012-4180/ CVE-2012-4181/CVE-2012-4182/CVE-2012-4183 Use-after-free, buffer overflow, and out of bounds read issues found using Address Sanitizer
- MFSA 2012-86/CVE-2012-4185/CVE-2012-4186/CVE-2012-4187/ CVE-2012-4188 Heap memory corruption issues found using Address Sanitizer
- MFSA 2012-87/CVE-2012-3990 (bmo#787704)
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.