SynopsisThe remote database server is vulnerable to multiple Denial of Service (DoS) attack vectors.
DescriptionThe version of MySQL installed on the remote host is version 5.6.x prior to 5.6.27 and is affected by multiple unspecified flaws related the following subcomponents :
- Security:Firewall (CVE-2015-4766)
- Security:Privileges (CVE-2015-4791)
- Server Optimizer (CVE-2015-4800)
- Server Partition (CVE-2015-4833)
- DML (CVE-2015-4862, CVE-2015-4905)
- InnoDB (CVE-2015-4866, CVE-2015-4895)
- Replication (CVE-2015-4890)
- libmysqld (CVE-2015-4904)
- Memcached (CVE-2015-4910)
These flaws may allow an authenticated attacker to cause a denial of service.
Addditionally, an unspecified vulnerability flaw allows remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors related to Types. No further detailes have been provided by the vendor about these vulnerabilities.
SolutionUpgrade to MySQL 5.6.27 or later.