Flash Player < 126.96.36.1992 / 188.8.131.52 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB15-11)
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 8813
SynopsisThe remote host is running an outdated version of Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionVersions of Adobe Flash player prior to 184.108.40.2062 / 220.127.116.11 are outdated and thus unpatched for the following vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified vulnerability exists that allows an attacker to bypass the fix for CVE-2014-5333. (CVE-2015-3096)
- An unspecified memory address randomization flaw exists on Windows 7 64-bit. (CVE-2015-3097)
- Multiple unspecified flaws exist that allow a remote attacker to bypass the same-origin-policy, resulting in the disclosure of sensitive information. (CVE-2015-3098, CVE-2015-3099, CVE-2015-3102)
- A remote code execution vulnerability exists due to an unspecified stack overflow flaw. (CVE-2015-3100)
- Multiple use-after-free errors exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-3103, CVE-2015-3106, CVE-2015-3107)
- An integer overflow condition exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-3104)
- A memory corruption flaw exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this flaw, via specially crafted flash content, to corrupt memory and execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-3105)
- An unspecified memory leak exists that allows an attacker to bypass the Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) feature. (CVE-2015-3108)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 18.104.22.168 or later. If 18.x cannot be obtained, 22.214.171.1242 has also been patched for these vulnerabilities.