Adobe Flash Player <= 184.108.40.206 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB15-11) (Mac OS X)
High Nessus Plugin ID 84050
SynopsisThe remote Mac OS X host has a browser plugin installed that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Adobe Flash Player installed on the remote Mac OS X host is equal or prior to version 220.127.116.11. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified vulnerability exists that allows an attacker to bypass the fix for CVE-2014-5333.
- Multiple unspecified flaws exist that allow a remote attacker to bypass the same-origin-policy, resulting in the disclosure of sensitive information. (CVE-2015-3098, CVE-2015-3099, CVE-2015-3102)
- A remote code execution vulnerability exists due to an unspecified stack overflow flaw. (CVE-2015-3100)
- A permission flaw exists in the Flash broker for IE that allows an attacker to perform a privilege escalation. (CVE-2015-3101)
- Multiple use-after-free errors exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-3103, CVE-2015-3106, CVE-2015-3107)
- An integer overflow condition exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-3104)
- A memory corruption flaw exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this flaw, via specially crafted flash content, to corrupt memory and execute arbitrary code.
- An unspecified memory leak exists that allows an attacker to bypass the Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) feature. (CVE-2015-3108)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 18.104.22.168 or later.
Alternatively, Adobe has made version 22.214.171.1242 available for those installations that cannot be upgraded to 18.x.