SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for LibreOffice and some library dependencies (cmis-client, libetonyek, libmwaw, libodfgen, libpagemaker, libreoffice-share-linker, mdds, libwps) fixes the following issues :
Changes in libreoffice :
- Provide l10n-pt from pt-PT
- boo#945047 - LO-L3: LO is duplicating master pages, extended fix
- boo#951579 - LO-L3: [LibreOffice] Calc 5.0 fails to open ods files
- deleted RPATH prevented loading of bundled 3rd party RDF handler libs
- Version update to 126.96.36.199 :
- Final of the 5.0.4 series
- boo#945047 - LO-L3: LO is duplicating master pages
- Version update to 188.8.131.52 :
- rc1 of 5.0.4 with various regression fixes
- boo#954345 - LO-L3: Insert-->Image-->Insert as Link hangs writer
- Version update to 184.108.40.206 :
- Final tag of 5.0.3 release
- Fix boo#939996 - LO-L3: Some bits from DOCX file are not imported
- Fix boo#889755 - LO-L3: PPTX: chart axis number format incorrect
- boo#679938 - LO-L3: saving to doc file the chapter name in the header does not change with chapters
- Version update to 5.0.3RC1 as it should fix i586 test failure
- Update text2number extension to 1.5.0
- obsolete libreoffice-mono
- pentaho-flow-reporting require is conditional on system_libs
- Update icon theme dependencies
- Version bump to 5.0.2 final fate#318856 fate#319071 boo#943075 boo#945692 :
- Small tweaks compared to rc1
- For sake of completion this release also contains security fixes for boo#910806 CVE-2014-8147, boo#907636 CVE-2014-9093, boo#934423 CVE-2015-4551, boo#910805 CVE-2014-8146, boo#940838 CVE-2015-5214, boo#936190 CVE-2015-5213, boo#936188 CVE-2015-5212, boo#934423 CVE-2015-45513, boo#934423 CVE-2015-4551, boo#910805 CVE-2014-8146, boo#940838 CVE-2015-5214, boo#936190 CVE-2015-5213, boo#936188 CVE-2015-5212, boo#934423 CVE-2015-45513, boo#934423 CVE-2015-4551, boo#910805 CVE-2014-8146, boo#940838 CVE-2015-5214, boo#936190 CVE-2015-5213, boo#936188 CVE-2015-5212, boo#934423 CVE-2015-4551
- Use gcc48 to build on sle11sp4
- Make debuginfo's smaller on IBS.
- Fix chrpath call after the libs got -lo suffixing
- Add patch to fix qt4 features detection :
- Split out gtk3 UI to separate subpkg that requires gnome subpkg
- This is to allow people to test gtk3 while it not being default
- Version update to 5.0.2 rc1 :
- Various small tweaks and integration of our SLE11 patchsets
- Update constraints to 30 GB on disk
- Version bump to 5.0.1 rc2 :
- breeze icons extension
- Credits update
- Various small fixes
- Version bump to 5.0.1 rc1 :
- Various small fixes
- Has some commits around screen rendering -> could fix kde bugs
- Kill branding-openSUSE, stick to TDF branding.
- Version bump to 5.0 rc5 :
- Bunch of final touchups here and there
- Remove some upstreamed patches :
- Add explicit requires over libmysqlclient_r18, should cover boo#829430
- Add patch to build with old cairo (sle11).
- Version bump to 5.0 rc3 :
- Various more fixes closing on the 5.0 release
- Update to 5.0 rc2 :
- Few small fixes and updates in internal libraries
- Version bump to 5.0 rc1, remove obsolete patches :
- 0001-Fix-could-not-convert-.-const-char-to-const-rtl-OUS t.patch
- More chrpat love for sle11
- Add python-importlib to build/requirements on py2 distros
- Provide/obsolete crystal icons so they are purged and not left over
- Fix breeze icons handling, drop crystal icons.
- Version bump to 5.0.0.beta3 :
- Drop merged patch 0001-Make-cpp-poppler-version.h-header-optional.patch
- Update some internal tarballs so we keep building
- based on these bumps update the buildrequires too
- Generate python cache files wrt boo#929793
- Update %post scriptlets to work on sle11 again
- Split out the share -> lib linker to hopefully allow sle11 build
- One more fix for help handling boo#915996
- Version bump to 4.4.3 release :
- Various small fixes all around
- Disable verbose build to pass check on maximal size of log
- We need pre/post for libreoffice in langpkgs
- Use old java for detection and old commons-lang/codec to pass brp check on java from sle11
- Revert last changeset, it is caused by something else this time :
- Set source/target for javac when building to work on SLE11 :
- Try to deal with rpath on bundled libs
- Fix python3_sitelib not being around for py2
- Add internal make for too old system
- One more stab on poppler switch :
- Update the old-poppler patch to work correctly :
- Sort out more external tarballs for the no-system-libs approach
- Add basic external tarballs needed for without-system-libraries
- Add patch to check for poppler more nicely to work on older distros :
- Try to pass configure without system libs
- Allow switch between py2 and py3
- Move external dependencies in conditional thus allow build on SLE11
- Add conditional for noarch subpackages
- Add switch in configure to detect more of internal/external stuff
- Add conditional for appdatastore thing and redo it to impact the spec less
- Add systemlibs switch to be used in attempt to build sle11 build
- Silence more scarry messages by boo#900186
- Fixes autocorr symlinking
- Cleans UNO cache in more pretty way
- Clean up the uno cache removal to not display scarry message boo#900186
- Remove patch to look for help in /usr/share, we symlink it back to lib, so there is no actual need to search for it directly, migth fix boo#915996 :
- reportedly it does not work in LibreOffice 4.4
- added version numbers to some BuildRequires lines
- Require flow engine too on base
- Fix build on SLE12 and 13.1 by adding conditional for appdata install
- Fixup the installed appdata.xml files: they reference a .desktop file that are not installed by libreoffice (boo#926375).
- Version bump to 4.4.2 :
- 2nd bugfix update for the 4.4 series
- BuildRequires: libodfgen-devel >= 0.1
- added version numbers to some BuildRequires lines
- build does not require python3-lxml
- build requires librevenge-devel >= 0.0.1
- vlc media backend is broken, don't use it. Only gstreamer should be used.
- Install the .appdata.xml files shipped by upstream:
allow LO to be shown in AppStream based software centers.
- Move pretrans to pre
- Version bump to 4.4.1 first bugfix release of the series
- Reduce bit the compilation preparations as we prepped most of the things by _constraints and it is no longer needed
- %pre is not enough the script needs to be rewritten in lua
- Move removal of obsolete dirs from %pretrans to %pre boo#916181
- Version bump to 4.4.0 final :
- First in the 4.4 series
- First release to have the new UI elements without old hardcoded sizes
- Various improvements all around.
- Version bump to 4.4.0rc2 :
- Various bugfixes, just bumping to see if we still build fine.
- That verbose switch for configure was really really bad idea
- generic images.zip for galaxy icons seem gone so remove
- Do not supplement kde3 stuff, it is way beyond obsolete
- Remove vlc conditional
- korea.xcd is no more so remove
- Really use mergelib
- Disable telepathy, it really is experimental like hell
- Version bump to 4.4.0rc1 :
- New 4.4 branch release with additional features
- Enable collada :
- New bundled collada2gltf tarball:
- Remove errorous self-obsolete in lang pkgs.
- Version bump to 220.127.116.11 :
- Various bugfixes from maintenance branch to copy openSUSE.
- Also contains fix for boo#900214 and boo#900218 CVE-2014-3693
- fix regression in bullets (boo#897903).
- Add masterpage_style_parent.odp as new file for regression test for bullets. Changes in cmis-client :
- Update to version 0.5.0
+ Completely removed the dependency on InMemory server for unit tests
+ Minimized the number of HTTP requests sent by SessionFactory::createSession
+ Added Session::getBaseTypes()
- Bump soname to 0_5-5
- Bump incname to 0.5
Changes in libetonyek :
- Version bump to 0.1.3 :
- Various small fixes
- More imported now imported
- Now use mdds to help with some hashing
- Version bump to 0.1.2 :
- Initial support for pages and numbers
- Ditch libetonyek-0.1.1-constants.patch as we do not require us to build for older boost
Changes in libmwaw :
- Version bump to 0.3.6 :
- Added a minimal parser for ApplePict v1.v2, ie. no clipping, does not take in account the copy mode:
srcCopy, srcOr, ...
- Extended the --with-docs configure option to allow to build doc only for the API classes:
- Added a parser for MacDraft v4-v5 documents.
- RagTime v5-v6 parser: try to retrieve the main layouts and the picture/shape/textbox, ie. now, it generates result but it is still very imcomplete...
- MWAW(Graphic,Presentation,Text)Listener: corrected a problem in openGroup which may create to incorrect document.
- Created an MWAWEmbeddedObject class to store a picture with various representations.
- MWAW*Listener: renamed insertPicture to insertShape, added a function to insert a texbox in a MWAWGraphicShape (which only insert a basic textbox).
- Fixed many crashes and hangs when importing broken files, found with the help of american-fuzzy-lop.
- And several other minor fixes and improvements.
- Version bump to 0.3.5
- Various small fixes on 0.3 series, nothing big woth mention
Changes in libodfgen :
- Version bump to 0.1.4 :
- drawing interface: do no forget to call startDocument/endDocument when writing in the manifest
- metadata: added handler for 'template' metadata, unknown metadata are written in a meta:user-defined elements,
- defineSheetNumberingStyle: can now define styles for the whole document (and not only for the actual sheet)
- update doxygen configuration file + add a make astyle command
- Allow writing meta:creation-date metadata element for drawings and presentations too.
- Improve handling of headings. Most importantly, write valid ODF.
- Write meta:generator metadata element.
- Add initial support for embedded fonts. It is currently limited to Flat ODF output.
- Upgrade to version 0.1.2
- Use text:h element for headings. Any paragraph with text:outline-level property is recognized as a heading.
- Handle layers.
- Improve handling of styles. Particularly, do not emit duplicate styles.
- Slightly improve documentation.
- Handle master pages.
- Do not expect that integer properties are always in inches.
- Fix misspelled style:paragraph-properties element in presentation notes.
- Only export public symbols on Linux.
- Fix bogus XML-escaping of metadata values.
- And many other improvements and fixes.
Changes in libpagemaker :
- Initial package based on upstream libpagemaker 0.0.2
Changes in libreoffice-share-linker :
- Initial commit, split out from main libreoffice package to workaround issues on SLE11 build Changes in mdds :
- Update to version 0.12.1 :
- Various small fixes on 0.12 series
- Just move define up and comment why we redefine docdir
- more types are possible in segment_tree data structures (previously only pointers were possible)
- added sorted_string_map
- multi_type_vector bugfixes Changes in libwps :
- Update to version 0.4.1 :
+ QuattroPro: correct a mistake when reading negative cell's position.
+ Fix some Windows build problems.
+ Fix more than 10 hangs when reading damaged files, found with the help of american-fuzzy-lop.
+ Performance: improve the sheet's output generation.
+ add support for unknown encoding files (ie. DOS file)
+ add potential support for converting Lotus, ...
+ accept to convert all Lotus Wk1 files and Symphony Wk1 files,
+ add support for Lotus Wk3 and Wk4 documents,
+ add support for Quattro Pro Wq1 and Wq2 documents,
+ only in debug mode, add pre-support for Lotus Wk5..., must allow to retrieve the main sheets content's with no formatting,
+ add potential support for asking the document's password ( but do nothing )
+ correct some compiler warnings when compiling in debug mode.
+ Fix parsing of floating-point numbers in specific cases.
+ Fix several minor issues reported by Coverity and Clang.
+ Check arguments of public functions. Passing NULL no longer causes a crash.
+ Use symbol visibility on Linux. The library only exports the public functions now.
+ Import @TERM and @CTERM functions (fdo#86241).
+ Handle LICS character encoding in spreadsheets (fdo#87222).
+ Fix a crash when reading a broken file, found with the help of american-fuzzy-lop.
SolutionUpdate the affected LibreOffice and related libraries packages.