New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionPHP reports :
- Core :
- Fixed bug #71039 (exec functions ignore length but look for NULL termination).
- Fixed bug #71323 (Output of stream_get_meta_data can be falsified by its input).
- Fixed bug #71459 (Integer overflow in iptcembed()).
- PCRE :
- Upgraded bundled PCRE library to 8.38.(CVE-2015-8383, CVE-2015-8386, CVE-2015-8387, CVE-2015-8389, CVE-2015-8390, CVE-2015-8391, CVE-2015-8393, CVE-2015-8394)
- Phar :
- Fixed bug #71354 (Heap corruption in tar/zip/phar parser).
- Fixed bug #71391 (NULL pointer Dereference in phar_tar_setupmetadata()).
- Fixed bug #71488 (Stack overflow when decompressing tar archives).
- WDDX :
- Fixed bug #71335 (Type Confusion in WDDX Packet Deserialization).
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.