SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionMozillaFirefox was updated to version 39.0 to fix 21 security issues.
These security issues were fixed :
- CVE-2015-2724/CVE-2015-2725/CVE-2015-2726: Miscellaneous memory safety hazards (bsc#935979).
- CVE-2015-2727: Local files or privileged URLs in pages can be opened into new tabs (bsc#935979).
- CVE-2015-2728: Type confusion in Indexed Database Manager (bsc#935979).
- CVE-2015-2729: Out-of-bound read while computing an oscillator rendering range in Web Audio (bsc#935979).
- CVE-2015-2731: Use-after-free in Content Policy due to microtask execution error (bsc#935979).
- CVE-2015-2730: ECDSA signature validation fails to handle some signatures correctly (bsc#935979).
- CVE-2015-2722/CVE-2015-2733: Use-after-free in workers while using XMLHttpRequest (bsc#935979).
- CVE-2015-2734/CVE-2015-2735/CVE-2015-2736/CVE-2015-2737/ CVE-2015-2738/CVE-2015-2739/CVE-2015-2740:
Vulnerabilities found through code inspection (bsc#935979).
- CVE-2015-2741: Key pinning is ignored when overridable errors are encountered (bsc#935979).
- CVE-2015-2743: Privilege escalation in PDF.js (bsc#935979).
- CVE-2015-4000: NSS accepts export-length DHE keys with regular DHE cipher suites (bsc#935979).
- CVE-2015-2721: NSS incorrectly permits skipping of ServerKeyExchange (bsc#935979).
New features :
- Share Hello URLs with social networks
- Support for 'switch' role in ARIA 1.1 (web accessibility)
- SafeBrowsing malware detection lookups enabled for downloads (Mac OS X and Linux)
- Support for new Unicode 8.0 skin tone emoji
- Removed support for insecure SSLv3 for network communications
- Disable use of RC4 except for temporarily whitelisted hosts
- NPAPI Plug-in performance improved via asynchronous initialization
mozilla-nss was updated to version 3.19.2 to fix some of the security issues listed above.
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox / mozilla-nss packages.