SynopsisThe remote Windows host has a version of Adobe AIR installed that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its version, the installation of Adobe AIR on the remote Windows host is equal or prior to 188.8.131.52. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists that allows an attacker to guess the address for the Flash heap. (CVE-2015-3097)
- Multiple heap-based buffer overflow vulnerabilities exist that allow arbitrary code execution.
(CVE-2015-3135, CVE-2015-4432, CVE-2015-5118)
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities exist that allow arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2015-3117, CVE-2015-3123, CVE-2015-3130, CVE-2015-3133, CVE-2015-3134, CVE-2015-4431)
- Multiple NULL pointer dereference flaws exist.
- A security bypass vulnerability exists that results in an information disclosure. (CVE-2015-3114)
- Multiple type confusion vulnerabilities exist that allow arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2015-3119, CVE-2015-3120, CVE-2015-3121, CVE-2015-3122, CVE-2015-4433)
- Multiple use-after-free errors exist that allow arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2015-3118, CVE-2015-3124, CVE-2015-5117, CVE-2015-3127, CVE-2015-3128, CVE-2015-3129, CVE-2015-3131, CVE-2015-3132, CVE-2015-3136, CVE-2015-3137, CVE-2015-4428, CVE-2015-4430, CVE-2015-5119)
- Multiple same-origin policy bypass vulnerabilities exist that allow information disclosure. (CVE-2014-0578, CVE-2015-3115, CVE-2015-3116, CVE-2015-3125, CVE-2015-5116)
- A memory corruption issue exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-5124)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe AIR 184.108.40.206 or later.