New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.7
SynopsisThe remote database server is affected by multiple denial of service vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of MySQL running on the remote host is version 5.5.x prior to 5.5.43 or version 5.6.x prior to 5.6.24. It is, therefore, potentially affected by unspecified flaws in the following MySQL subcomponents that allow a denial of service by an authenticated, remote attacker :
- Replication (CVE-2015-0498)
- Federated (CVE-2015-0499)
- Information Schema (CVE-2015-0500)
- Compiling (CVE-2015-0501)
- Partition (CVE-2015-0503)
- DDL (CVE-2015-0505)
- InnoDB (CVE-2015-0506, CVE-2015-0508)
- Memcached (CVE-2015-0507)
- SP (CVE-2015-0511)
- Security : Privileges (CVE-2015-2567)
- Optimizer (CVE-2015-2571)
SolutionUpgrade to MySQL version 5.5.43 / 5.6.24 or later as referenced in the Oracle April 2015 Critical Patch Update advisory.