MySQL 5.5.x < 5.5.43 / 5.6.x < 5.6.24 Multiple DoS Vulnerabilities (April 2015 CPU)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 82800
SynopsisThe remote database server is affected by multiple denial of service vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of MySQL running on the remote host is version 5.5.x prior to 5.5.43 or version 5.6.x prior to 5.6.24. It is, therefore, potentially affected by unspecified flaws in the following MySQL subcomponents that allow a denial of service by an authenticated, remote attacker :
- Replication (CVE-2015-0498)
- Federated (CVE-2015-0499)
- Information Schema (CVE-2015-0500)
- Compiling (CVE-2015-0501)
- Partition (CVE-2015-0503)
- DDL (CVE-2015-0505)
- InnoDB (CVE-2015-0506, CVE-2015-0508)
- Memcached (CVE-2015-0507)
- SP (CVE-2015-0511)
- Security : Privileges (CVE-2015-2567)
- Optimizer (CVE-2015-2571)
SolutionUpgrade to MySQL version 5.5.43 / 5.6.24 or later as referenced in the Oracle April 2015 Critical Patch Update advisory.